I'm thinking of diets today. Not exclusively for weight loss, but for health in general. There's the no-fat diet; the vegan diet; the vegetarian
diet; no-grain diet; raw food diet, and probably others I'm not aware of.
I've heard that to loose weight either go no fat or no grain. Stay away from fat or stay away from all grains [this includes sugar]. This goes along with the 'food combining' way of eating, not to mix proteins with carbs at the same meal.
We all are different, we've adapted to different foods from the way we were brought up to eat, the foods our ancestors ate.....How different is an Eskimos diet to an Islander in the Pacific?
Good websites to research on all this:
Raw Vegan - go to www.hacres.com
Anti-fungal,no-grain - go to www.know the cause.com
Educate yourself and 'seek' out what is right for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment