Saturday, February 21, 2009

Introdu

Hi,

I am a health coach and have spent over the last six years learning to regain my health......If you have any interest in maintaining or regaining your health, or helping those you love, follow along with me............on a fasinating journey.

Miss Ann PHC

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ann!
    Blogging is cool. I will post meals later today.
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann:
    Thanks so much for the videos on lymphatic healing I tried the walking technique, its phenomenal. I cant wait to go jogging in the park tomorrow. You are helping me to live a longer healthier life and soon you will be able to help thousands of other people. Keep on keeping on. - Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi -
    It's Monday and I'm going to try to stay on track and write down my thoughts, whatever's on my mind currently about health, at least once a week, maybe twice.

    I need others to join me, give ideas, ask questions, etc.

    I've become a real 'guru' on natural healing and health. Where does it begin? In the intestines/colon. Detox is #1 to getting your health on track, nutrition won't get into your system if your gut is 'off'. My next post will cover this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Detox - your #1 start to good health. Toxins are everywhere, we can't get away from them. They are in our food, water supply, and in the air we have to breathe.
    Toxins accumulate in the colon, then migrate to all body parts. 'Disease' occurs when they become prevalant in any one organ, such as if in the pancreas, they diabetes happens, in the heart, heart disease, joints, arthritis, and so on....if we detox our body, becoming more 'alkaline', then we can reverse these negative conditions.
    Where to begin? STOP putting the negative in, flush the body with pure water, flushing the toxins out. I've learned even too many supplements can be toxic to us.
    Please join me if you have any specific questions........ I'm drinking my 2 qts. of water daily, are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back at it....Realize I must stay focused here to keep and get followers. Realized I've had a 'systemic' problem, yeast/fungus in blood stream. So I'm following a diet to 'kill the monster'. Nothing to 'feed the yeast/fungus', because they eat what you eat, then excrete their waste, or 'micotoxins' into your body. OUCH! Detox, hydrate and eat healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good health is as much about what you take away as what you add.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG it's Sept 16th! Seem to get outta the habit of writting......I'm into Enzymes right now....seem to be helping me more than ANYTHING else I've done/taken. Only been two days so far.

    ReplyDelete